Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Ain't Life Wonderful??

I was listening to the XM radio...and this song was playing. It's kind of depressing.... :-(

Made me sad for a while... When you're little, you don't know anything....you are learning what life is... You are basically a giant sponge...absorbing everything and anything within reach. All you want is fun times...those little moments of joys and pain at that time will last a lifetime. Then as you grow older you are able to distinguish between what is normal and what is abnormal..what is wrong and what is right..what makes you happy and what makes you sad. When you just begin to understand, then you realize that life is not what you had thought it would be... This is when you realize that everything you have soaked up till now ...was a big fat LIE - that life ain't sugar and candies. You are protected by your parents when you're too little to understand anything.... Parents will shield you away from the pains of life....but there are some unlucky ones who have to learn that life is rotten when they are so young...suffer through the emotional trauma...be sad thinking that it's all their fault... I feel bad for them....that they have to go thru such heart breaking moments at such a young age.. Only if you could erase hurtful memories..... hmmm... .but then if we could do that...how would we ever learn right? Like the saying goes...if you don't feel sadness ever in you life then how will you know when you feel happiness. All those pains you feel when you're young..no matter how much you don't want to remember them...you will always remember...just like all the happy memories that you will cherish for the rest of your life. After all, past experiences defines who you are right now ..isn't it ? :-)


The song is called "wonderful" by everclear...
hey, aint life wonderful? wonderful, wonderful, wonderful... isnt it wonderful Now?

I close my eyes when I get too sad
I think thoughts that I know are bad
Close my eyes and I count to ten
Hope its over when I open them

I want the things that I had before
Like a star wars poster on my bedroom door
I wish I could count to ten
Make everything be wonderful again

Hope my mom and I hope my dad
Will figure out why they get so mad
Hear them scream, I hear them fight
They say bad words that make me wanna cry

Close my eyes when I go to bed
And I dream of angels who make me smile
I feel better when I hear them say
Everything will be wonderful someday

Promises mean everything when youre little
And the worlds so big
I just dont understand how
You can smile with all those tears in your eyes
Tell me everything is wonderful now

Please dont tell me everything is wonderful now

I go to school and I run and play
I tell the kids that its all okay
I laugh aloud so my friends wont know
When the bell rings I just dont wanna go home

Go to my room and I close my eyes
I make believe that I have a new life
I dont believe you when you say
Everything will be wonderful someday

Promises mean everything when youre little
And the world is so big
I just dont understand how
You can smile with all those tears in your eyes
When you tell me everything is wonderful now

No
No, I dont wanna hear you tell me everything is wonderful now
No
No, I dont wanna hear you tell me everything is wonderful now

I dont wanna hear you say
That I will understand someday
No, no, no, no
I dont wanna hear you say
You both have grown in a different way
No, no, no, no
I dont wanna meet your friends
And I dont wanna start over again
I just want my life to be the same
Just like it used to be
Some days I hate everything
I hate everything
Everyone and everything
Please dont tell me everything is wonderful now...
I dont wanna hear you tell me everything is wonderful now


4 comments:

Juggy said...

Life sure is wonderful! :)
Well the life is journey I would say, starts with zero mile and life goes on to thousand other milestones!! U wish for certain destination but the journey would have something else for us!! Sometimes a beautiful portrait sometime a scary nightmare!! But I would travel just capturing those beautiful portraits just in hope to find some more of them, scary nightmares are not worth remembering! Still life ain't easy; as those nightmares can hnut u once and again but it is not big LIE either!! It all depends on the trust u make up with life, the travelers along it and the journey!
Past surely defines your present; But doesn't ur present defines you future?? Thats the question!! :)

I am ur fan, Can I have ur autograph now?? :D

AeutiKT said...

:D

past defines the present and present defines the future which beomes the past and defines you again and again :D I love circles...

in another note...
i hope i can one day understand how life is certainly wonderful :-)

and :O am i a movie star or something :P my autograph re:P
it's free...come and collect:P:D

Anonymous said...

past defines the present and present defines the future which beomes the past and defines you again and again :D I love circles...

isn't this from 1984 by G. Orwell.

you seem to be a big fan of manga...

AeutiKT said...

Yes i am :)
Great great great fan:D