
I lay to rest
The last moment
Of eternal breath
Look of concern
Cast long shadows
Quickened times
At a loss for words
Smiling bravely
With pain-filled eyes
You hold me tightly
Unwilling to let go
Eyes wide open
Fading in and out of reality
Final tears shed
Final remembrance
With tired eyes
I say goodbye
Closing my eyes
For one last time

1 comment:
-->Eyes wide open
Fading in and out of reality
Final tears shed
Final remembrance
With tired eyes
I say goodbye
Closing my eyes
For one last time
--> Memory cherished
one more time!!
embedded in the heart;
cast in the soul!!
with the determined eyes;
I say I ll wait!!
I open my eyes;
for once and forever!!
:D
Can't it be written that way?? or is it just me?? :)
I missed u and ur blog sooo much!!
Welcomeeeeeee Byaaaaaaaaak!! :D
Post a Comment