Monday, April 30, 2007
Shards of Life
Unknown fear grasps from within,
Immobilizing you instantly...
Hiding within yourself,
Dangers you try and avoid.
You venture boldly,
Daring for challenges...
Mishap strikes,
Derailed once again.
Seemingly vengeful,
Nightmarish devil...
Destiny prevails,
Oh merciful Fates!!
Like a shattered glass,
That pierces through you...
So does the tragedies,
That befall in life.
Immobilizing you instantly...
Hiding within yourself,
Dangers you try and avoid.
You venture boldly,
Daring for challenges...
Mishap strikes,
Derailed once again.
Seemingly vengeful,
Nightmarish devil...
Destiny prevails,
Oh merciful Fates!!
Like a shattered glass,
That pierces through you...
So does the tragedies,
That befall in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Standing on dreary winds,
I follow my soul, my heart!!
I get lost; just to be found,
by you, as if given by birth!!
Can you embrace my soul and,
I challenge the demons within!!
I can beat the fate,the destiny,
I lie here alone and am smitten!
:)
You deserve a standing ovation :-)
smitten by what? I wonder...
by fate?..by destiny?..noo...for you can beat those...
smitten by love?...power that can embrace your soul so that you can challenge the demons and beat destiny?
or by letting someone embrace your soul you can in turn help them or guide them to defeat their own demons within?
~.^_^.~
Smitten by the charm,
mere your presence;
Can I stand with you,
and watch demons resent!!
Can I start the day,
see you beside me smile;
defeated our demons lie,
dead in the dust pile!!
:)
Surrounded by demons
hatred in their eyes
Can my mere charm...
a tiny smile...
or even a presence...
will you to hold your grounds?
We will fight demons with twinkling eyes,
Just be beside me and we will hold!
Your charm,wholesome smiles and presence,
are all I want to make me bold!!
:)
Bold as you are...
You need not any of my charms.
Yet I will be by your side...
To be your strength in dire times.
Post a Comment