Saturday, April 21, 2007

Spoiled!!...aren't we all??

People say that I am spoiled...but really!!!...... what is it to be spoiled??? In the eyes of the suffering...aren't almost all of us spoiled in a sense?

Those who have or had hard life will believe those without hard life are spoiled because they have everything they want and still are complaining.
Those who have parents by your side are spoiled to those who miss their parents every single day...for a good home cooked meal..for their constant nags...for their unconditional love and pampers...etc. Those who have a home and the luxury to live lavishly are spoiled to those who have no homes. Those who had lost their parents will consider those who still have their parents as spoiled brats because those with parents are complaining about how strict and annoying their parents are.

Is it even an arguable concept? Who is to say you're not spoiled??


My mom used to say "We're all rich!" In a way that is the truth that no one can deny. Even in the midst of pain and suffering you can always see some sort of brightness!!...for you are there!! ...still existing...living a wonderful life....living on to make miracles happen!! There are those who are fighting for the same life you're complaining about.... For them you're spoiled!! You get to live and you're complaining?? that's what they'd say.

Thinking twice about the comment....I'd say "Hell yeah!!! I am spoiled" ~.^_^.~

4 comments:

Juggy said...

Yeah I am rich!! and you know why?? :D
And "Hell yeah!!! I am spoiled" °_°

Binod said...

Font size is so small it is hard to read

A said...

wow, philosophical, huh!

AeutiKT said...

Thanks binod...next time i'll put bigger font. I dont know why I love that font and size tho:S

Juggy:D
why why?
:P

Annitya...thnx for visiting:D