Tuesday, March 27, 2007

One of those Sick Days :-(


It's one of those sick days again :-( Am at work, day seems so much longer when you're not feeling all too well. I can't focus on anything I am doing, feeling lathargic I try to read the papers that I have to read in order to finish my paper....which I have been keeping it till the last minute for God knows What Reason!!! This flu viruses are outrageous...usually it's all cold cough and such and such but this time it also has a stomach virus attached to it :-S Hmm...I feel like throwing up :-S Maybe I should go somewhere else..before I throw up on the keyboard LOL ... *attempts of silly humor* :-P

Anyway so the past weekend was something...everyone was fine and dandy but then my dad got a funny feeling in the stomach "so he said".... no one thought any thing of it. And the day pass by ...him feeling slightly better the next day and guess what ?? sunday comes around and my mom ends up saying the same thing.. but she blames it on the brown rice she tried !! (First time she tried it.. it's one of those wierd looking rices...(I will never try em...LOL ..i like sticky rice...and that's my FAVORITE!!)..she doesn't like it ....her exact words were "I will never eat that again...it made me SICK!!! :-D Anyway later in the evening my older bro gets sick ..then lights go on in my head "Blink Blink!! Duhhhhhhhh!!! " Yeah it's the stomach virus....from the flu.... No wonder the regular medicine wasn't working LOL

So yeah they take flu medicine and they are getting better now... but I think I am getting now. Yesterday I got home and I was totally lethargic...:-S It's like my energy was sucked out of me..instantly. I tried to sleep and I felt totally restless... :-( Finally after a long while... fell asleep while IMing LOL :-P (sorry sorry*) ...but I did wake up to say goodnite before totally entering the LALAland :-D

Today at work and ..the day is forever being longer and longer... I look out the window and it's all glorious.... Sun is shining and birds are chirping...the leaves are sprouting...sure signs of great Spring Time... (Am Still waiting for the Cherry Blossoms!! ~.^_^.~)

Looking from inside, I want to go out and enjoy the weather...but as soon as I step out.... :-( I get a more nauseating feeling ... :-S (Not that I could have stayed out there long!! .... there's work to be done at work!! What a surprise!! ...*again attempts at silly humor* :-P bare with me re kya!! LOL

I was planning on going to the campus library to read papers later in the evening. Now that it's time to leave the forever endless work, I feel totally sick now :-( At least it was better till about 4pm ... now every time I move I feel sick ...sick enuff to feel like I will throw up at any moment. I could cry right now ...but :-P duhh!!! Grownups and cry??? that's absurd!!! :-D They only pretend they do LOL ... yeah Right!!!

Anyway...enuff of writing crap and back to business.... this nauseating feeling keeps going in and out!! :-S That doesn't help at all... when it's gone I feel like maye I can go and study...and then it comes back again and I feel totally sick and don't even think I can drive back home :-(

Fading in and out ..... just like mind wandering in and out of reality...

Ok, let me drive for a while...then I'll decide in mid way whether I have the energy to go and read papers and such :-S

Procrastinator's Dilemma......

4 comments:

Juggy said...

:(
Get well soon!!
:(
Miss ya!! :(

Anonymous said...

Get well soon.. just stumbled here..

AeutiKT said...

Thanks :-)
am feeling better and better as each day passes on:-)

Juggy said...

I need to read another entry!!
Write write quick quick!! :P
I am waiting I am waiting!! :D