Thursday, April 26, 2007

Running Around like a Chicken Without a Head...



Yeah...that's basically how it has been!!


I heard that line before...from a friend of mine. He had said, that last couple of weeks of the semester will be exactly like that and I remember just laughing at his connotation at the time. Here I am now...exactly understanding what he was saying back then. Funny how everything turns out, doesn't it? :-D


These past two weeks, I have had no direction at all...to what I am doing. Things keep getting thrown in the pile and I am confused as to which one to start and which one to finish. At the end, I am just running around trying to do everything and finishing nothing.

Then the pile gets higher and higher as the week dwindles down to a day...accomplishing nothing what-so-ever. I wonder why, when you have deadlines coming ...everything else also become the most important thing to do. Why does everything gets piled till the end for everyone? You're rushing to do one thing....then everyone comes to you saying "Oh!! we need that and We also need that and Oh my gosh!! You can't forget that either!!" Is it just me? or does that happen to everyone?

Stressful days... hmmm!! In the beginning of the week I started with a few things to do and I was fresh and with full of energy to tackle the tasks. It's the fourth day of the week and now, I have tons of things to do and I see no end of the pile!! Plus the energy level has dwindled down to almost nothing. Even the reserves are running on low....I wake up to start a new day....and realize I am too tired to even pay attention to what I am doing, let alone make sense out of it. Every attempt failing slowly as the days pass on.

I wonder how long it's gonna all last....
Hoping for better days...

2 comments:

Juggy said...

Sometimes U don't have a second and u hafta do the work that takes years!! Life is all about these highs and lows!! Don't let these things make you surrender!! Just keep on the fight; who won is not necessary, the more important thing is You kept on your fight with a smile!! :)

Smile always!! :D
And best of luck!
Best days will come soon!! :)

AeutiKT said...

Thanks for the cheering up :-)

It's always good to know someone out there knows/has the same feeling :)