
There are times when you start out your day with a heart on fire (no...not a heart attack!!...it could be signs of it tho :S). Anyway...you feel anxious and this irking feeling of 'something is wrong!' hovers about you all day long. Hmm..maybe a cartoonish picture of thunder clouds with occasional lightning following you all day long paints a better picture. :-)
So here I am at the beginning of the day...it hasn't ended yet..'No...not yet!' I try to focus on writing papers...Oh the joy!!...it's oozing out of me..can't you see? That's not really the problem. Things like that get done when it's supposed to be done because you don't really have a choice in the matter. Well I guess you do have a choice...you always do! But when your choices could lead to a disaster!! you don't really have a choice, do you now? No matter how much you want to believe you have a choice in the matter...I don't feel it if I am stuck.
It's a beautiful cold day in mystic!! (Mystic is a cool and catchy name dont' you think so? That's why I decided to use that :P ). The sun is shining..(its daily job :P )...giving the illusion of beautiful summer day. What else can you ask for right? :P Spring is just around the corner!! I see the sun in the morning!!!...you have to enjoy that! ..although I am a fan of walking when the sun is just about coming out but not yet! I guess when the time changes...(woohoo save the daylight!!)...I will have to say goodbye to the bright and sunny mornings...so I decided after much thought (yeah right!!) to enjoy it while it lasts.
Tuesday March 4, 2008
Buzz buzz buzz....The coffee Buzz....and for me Hot chocolate in the morning!! Ahhhh....the sweet aroma!! It's just a thing to give you enough of a push to get the long day started...even though I am not a fan of it :-)

So the cloud from yesterday is still hovering above...but today they brought friends along!!! (Party...I suppose and I am invited!! Woohooo!) Looks like it's going to be a downpour today....well I won't complain though. The temperature is up at least :-) It's the little things in life that makes everything seem worthwhile isn't it?
Everyday you learn new things. And guess what I learned today? There are whole lot of raccoons here in this area. I almost ran over it :S That was a thrill!! :P I guess if you're not awake by then...nothing would wake you up!! (well that might be a bit of exaggeration...or NOT). I wonder if they could be rabid...last time I saw one scurrying past the mail box area :S Well I guess I should be happy that it's not a fox right? Although the possibility of one being around is really high. Just a few days ago...I was so lucky to be engraced by the wonderful perfume of a skunk. :-) I mean who wouldn't love the outdoors? ... it's great!! The chance to experience the live world and fresh air rather than a cube's stale air and contant dull and not to mention fake sceneries that we stick to the wall to pretend we're in paradise!! :P It'd be great to take pictures too. Hmmm...that reminds me...I need to get a camera!! :S List keeps growing doesn't it? :P Well that's why I guess someone invented POST IT notes!! I can stick em all over the place!!! :-)... I'll be buried over it soon it seems.

No comments:
Post a Comment