Saturday, March 8, 2008
Memories that Linger...
Just like the waves in the ocean, some things are unavoidable in life... Memories are part of you and yet sometimes you want to wash your hands clean off of it. Memories that linger are not always a great one. The ones you try to forget are the ones that always seems to stick, I wonder why... Is it because it has had the reverse psychology effect on them? (For so many things, reverse psychology seems to work great: especially things like when someone says, "I want you to not remember this! It's very critical you forget everything I just said". :P ) If not while you're awake...then it comes and bug you in your dreams. Pretty lame!!...considering sleep is mainly for relaxation purposes. Time to utilize some alternative methods :-) Maybe going shopping! :P (Girls supposedly favorite thing to do as a pass-time right? :D I love malls that are humongous!! Of course if they went all out with the designs and setting then it's a bonus. Casinos are designed in that fashion! It's awesome!! I guess the point being them never wanting you to leave there...I suppose it makes sense that they make it attractive to all the people.)
Anyway, time for some music!!
Anyway, time for some music!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment