
Why is it that seemingly every weekend the weather wants to have a field day? I mean...isn't it bad enough that we're cooped up in a cage every day of the week but now we're forced to hideout again in the weekend!! If not T-storms with incredibly high winds, then it's Blizzard!! Come on!! Isn't it time for Spring already? (Daylight saving thing is this sunday I think...we're going to lose hour... I definitely want to see some spring weather!!) It's about due...although I am not an extreme fan of summer :S Well I guess I can't be ever satisfied :P
Bla bla bla...WHATEVER!!! I am too tired today. Too much bla bla bla junk...been quite a long day. Time for things to do that would refresh and rejuvenate me!! Any thoughts you'd like to share? Come on Folks!! My mind has totally shut off on me..and all the ideas I had..have been utilized!! Nothing to go on by anymore :'( (so sad!!).

No comments:
Post a Comment