Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Laa Dee Daa...
Change Change Change... Why is there always a change and why are people in general hate change?...including me of course!! I really really hate it. It takes you a while to get accustomed to things and just when you feel comfortable...the change occurs. It's not usually the planned changes that bothers me the most, it's the unplanned ones!! Although change is normal and it's an eventual thing as seen by the progression in the technology and such. :-) Even so, it doesn't make me feel any better! I wonder if there is a way to better handle changes.
Anyway what brought that on? Well here I am assigned to write some papers.. Woohoo!!! (The joy!!) Anyway, every 5 minute they keep on changing formats and what nots!! Every person have their opinions and so on but come on...at least come to a compromise!!! Or do they just love to irritate one another? :P Whatever!!! That's when it's time for me to get some coffee and relax a bit until things settle down a bit so you can take charge and throw a completely insane plan out there so it can start all over again!! :P How fun is that? :D [Gotta keep myself fully entertained at all times you know!! :-)]
Today is another downpour!! This place is great...it seems to match my mood and change it 180 degrees :-) I was reading this book yesterday...and darned if I remember anything! :P Now does that tell me a thing or two about the book? (Quit Quit Quit!!) Well first part was interesting then the author I guess decided it was getting too exciting and kept the readers at the edge of the seat too much so decided to flip the direction completely and bore the heck out of them (This is all hypothetical of course). Since the beginning part was left hanging I am left wondering what happens next you know...so I decided to give it a chance still. :D
Anyway what brought that on? Well here I am assigned to write some papers.. Woohoo!!! (The joy!!) Anyway, every 5 minute they keep on changing formats and what nots!! Every person have their opinions and so on but come on...at least come to a compromise!!! Or do they just love to irritate one another? :P Whatever!!! That's when it's time for me to get some coffee and relax a bit until things settle down a bit so you can take charge and throw a completely insane plan out there so it can start all over again!! :P How fun is that? :D [Gotta keep myself fully entertained at all times you know!! :-)]
Today is another downpour!! This place is great...it seems to match my mood and change it 180 degrees :-) I was reading this book yesterday...and darned if I remember anything! :P Now does that tell me a thing or two about the book? (Quit Quit Quit!!) Well first part was interesting then the author I guess decided it was getting too exciting and kept the readers at the edge of the seat too much so decided to flip the direction completely and bore the heck out of them (This is all hypothetical of course). Since the beginning part was left hanging I am left wondering what happens next you know...so I decided to give it a chance still. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment