Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Mumbo Jumbos...
Why is it that things just go out of phase after a while. At one point, I was so into blogging then all of a sudden now it feels like it became sort of a chore (not really:P i don't do chores at all). I don't have any sort of hobby at all. Everything...I kind of do it at random...so then it's not a hobby is it? Hobby would be something that you would love doing any time...actually you would even make time to do it. There is no way...blogging would never come close to being a hobby but I was just throwing out an idea :P
Here I am stuck with deadlines...AGAIN!!. Why is it that I am always hurrying to catch up to things at the end? I guess I am prone to procrastination still...even when I am not in school :S Wow ..that brought bad stressful moments of those school years :S Just what I didn't want to remember!! Anyway, I am tired as hell and this time chocolate bars ain't doing me no good. Hmm maybe COKE? :P I would try Red Bull ..but it reminds me of Dr. Pepper way too much. I remember the first time I tried Dr. Pepper. I had just come to US and they had given me Dr. Pepper on the way home from airport. I can still taste it ... Gross!!! It tastes like one of those Flintstones multi-vitamin tablets for kids :S I don't understand why anyone would like that. I guess it's one of those ACQUIRED tastes like Gin.. Drinking Gin is like drinking a bottle of perfume!! :S
Anyway....what was I getting at? Ah well ... I lost my trend of thoughts. So... Guess what? I started getting stupid telemarketers call in my cell now!! :S Just when I was getting happy with getting no calls on my cell...I start getting random calls. My home phone's answering machine is filled with robots talking :S Talk about spammers...it's not even real people anymore. I check my messages...and it's all "This call is for aeeyyeesaa bladeedaahh... if you are not this person erase the message as it is not intended for you......". Talk about annoying!! Well at least on that one I don't have to check it....as no one I know would call that number. But now even the cell phone!!! :S And I just read somewhere that they have no way to block them either....like they do with those internet spams.
Anyway, enuff of mumbo..jumbos... time to get back to work :P
Peace Yo!!
Here I am stuck with deadlines...AGAIN!!. Why is it that I am always hurrying to catch up to things at the end? I guess I am prone to procrastination still...even when I am not in school :S Wow ..that brought bad stressful moments of those school years :S Just what I didn't want to remember!! Anyway, I am tired as hell and this time chocolate bars ain't doing me no good. Hmm maybe COKE? :P I would try Red Bull ..but it reminds me of Dr. Pepper way too much. I remember the first time I tried Dr. Pepper. I had just come to US and they had given me Dr. Pepper on the way home from airport. I can still taste it ... Gross!!! It tastes like one of those Flintstones multi-vitamin tablets for kids :S I don't understand why anyone would like that. I guess it's one of those ACQUIRED tastes like Gin.. Drinking Gin is like drinking a bottle of perfume!! :S
Anyway....what was I getting at? Ah well ... I lost my trend of thoughts. So... Guess what? I started getting stupid telemarketers call in my cell now!! :S Just when I was getting happy with getting no calls on my cell...I start getting random calls. My home phone's answering machine is filled with robots talking :S Talk about spammers...it's not even real people anymore. I check my messages...and it's all "This call is for aeeyyeesaa bladeedaahh... if you are not this person erase the message as it is not intended for you......". Talk about annoying!! Well at least on that one I don't have to check it....as no one I know would call that number. But now even the cell phone!!! :S And I just read somewhere that they have no way to block them either....like they do with those internet spams.
Anyway, enuff of mumbo..jumbos... time to get back to work :P
Peace Yo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment