Tuesday, June 17, 2008
...Blabberings of a mortal
Did ya think I wouldn't be able to come up with another corny title? :P Boo ya !!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misty morning...
Fog...covered half of my world.
Tired....
Beguiled by a peaceful night's sleep.
As slowly as it possibly could...
Mist started to dissolve before my eyes,
Uncovering...what's hidden underneath.
Forbidden territory...
I stand still...
...path unwinds itself up ahead.
Endless...
Seems to disappear and merge with the fog.
Stillness of all things...
Hesitantly erect I stood.
With a swift turn of my feet...
I faced in opposite direction.
Unwilling to step forth,
Unhopeful of foreseeable outcomes...
No thrill of adventure...
Nor that of excitement remained...
As anxiety grew incorrigibly.
Misguided by rumors...
Misconception of a future hindered my path.
I walked away...
To the known world...
As unknowns remained still.
Untouched and waiting...
Clouded as ever...
Hidden it remained.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misty morning...
Fog...covered half of my world.
Tired....
Beguiled by a peaceful night's sleep.
As slowly as it possibly could...
Mist started to dissolve before my eyes,
Uncovering...what's hidden underneath.
Forbidden territory...
I stand still...
...path unwinds itself up ahead.
Endless...
Seems to disappear and merge with the fog.
Stillness of all things...
Hesitantly erect I stood.
With a swift turn of my feet...
I faced in opposite direction.
Unwilling to step forth,
Unhopeful of foreseeable outcomes...
No thrill of adventure...
Nor that of excitement remained...
As anxiety grew incorrigibly.
Misguided by rumors...
Misconception of a future hindered my path.
I walked away...
To the known world...
As unknowns remained still.
Untouched and waiting...
Clouded as ever...
Hidden it remained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OMG!!
R ya trying to confuse me? =O
write write!! I am gonna decipher this while u write anoda one!! =P
Don't be sooo abstract kyaa!! =D
:O r ya making fun of me in an indirect way :O
:P
Post a Comment