Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Frozen Dreams



Light headed and dizzy,
My tired…puffy eyes try to focus.
Drained of energy,
I, again…manage to read a few lines.

As instant as it was,
The words lose all meaning.
Wave of nausea strikes,
As my eyes move without focus.

Pen lies restless at the desk,
Just as I have lain restless for days…
Paper in my hand…but…
Mind frozen from the night ahead.

Pen held out, I am poised to write …
Smoothly as ever, ink pours into the paper.
As water trickling down into the stream,
Words flow without thought.

Slow in fashion…yet with rhythmic beauty,
Filled with many hidden emotions…
I cry in vain…to be understood,
Of dreams that lay frozen…frozen forever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A nice read :D

Here is punch:

"Slow in fashion…yet with rhythmic beauty,
Filled with many hidden emotions…
I cry in vain…to be understood,
Of dreams that lay frozen…frozen forever"

Nepali Akash said...

"What was my crime that I was the only one penalized for having loved unconditionally."

Don't worry there are others too. wink wink

AeutiKT said...

others too huh? sad...

misery does love company :-)