Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wake Up!!!

So, I thought I was out of it all....you know!!....freedom at last?? :-S

It's ever so shattering to learn that you are never really free in a sense. So I am done with school ... and here I was, excited at not having to be forced to do presentations, papers... and such for at least a while.. (well i say at least a while here..because I know you can't ever get away from that. Eventually, you will work and there you are!!.. stuck again :-P)

Well that time has come for me as well. "No more vacation sweetheart!! ", someone yells..
You can only get away from it all for so long.... "That's ain't how the world works dear!" Get cracking!! says a friend of mine. (Awww....how insensitive :-(.... Dreams of being in paradise Shattered!! :P)

Whether you're at school or you're just on vacation..or you're working...you'll always be doing something that you want a break from. Why does the same thing you loved doing at one point in your life have to become a nuisance you know? I mean okay, here you are ...a painter.. Then your occupation becomes painting. But then painting was your love... you painted anything you wanted...it made you feel free!! Then you start to paint for others ... then they want things a specific way... you might even have to paint the same thing thousand times before they love it....and everything becomes work...and boring...and irritating.. Why does things have to turn out that way? :-(

That's why...for as long as I can ... I will try and avoid mixing business with my hobbies. Well technically, I don't have a hobby. Hobbies are completely different.... The more I thought about it, the more I realized that what I did at times for fun were not really hobbies of mine. Why do I say that? Well...because hobbies are things that you do when you have any time free (or more like...you would do it even if you didn't have time). You have a dull moment, you go there and start with your hobbies... Well in my case, I don't do that. I do draw occasionally, but that's just in rare times. I don't draw with passion... (well I draw with passion once in a blue moon :P) . This is why I don't put that in my list of hobbies.

Most of the times...it seems like every time I get bored..I would either sleep, watch tv, or watch anime..read manga or chill with ppl and bla bla all day long you know. But those things are random things, so you can't really call them hobbies. They're more like, let's see what I can do to kill time ...sorta things :-D
Well, I hope to find one thing that I love doing at any time.... This looks like a real challenge tho!!
"Challenges are what makes life interesting, no?" someone's line pop up in my head... Dang it!!! even when they're not here....it feels like someone is lecturing me :P (Paranoia Paranoia...cuckoo cuckoo!! LOL..)

Well ... here goes my trials... (maybe never-ending trials..but..it should keep me fairly entertained and bz for at least a while :-D)

3 comments:

Nepali Akash said...

Well technically I would say hobbies are something you do when you have time. What's worth having a hobby when you can't do it even if you have time? And when there is no time, who thinks about hobbies anyways?

whatchya think?

ELF said...

try hubby instead! :-)

AeutiKT said...

:-)
yeah..definitely. That's why I say I don't have a hobby yet:P

elf..
hubby and hobby are completely two different things. Even if you have a hubby...sometimes you just need a time for yourself ..that's when you need hobby.