Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Blogging Experience...
So after visiting the site after quite a while, I thought I should write something...anything for that matter. These past couple of months I have just plain given up on writing...not that I really love to write...
I don't even know when I got the desire to write some stuff... I did use to write on rare occasions but I never considered myself to be a steady writer. So this blog of about 30 or 40 nonsensical blabbering is quite an achievement to tell you the truth. I was surprised at my continuity up till now...
Now that it's slowing down....this is what I believe is my true potential. I don't feel like writing...that's the way it always was. If I try to write something...my mind literally goes blank :-)
It's like..forget ya dude!!! I am on vacation :P
I guess during stressful times, you just tend to think a lot more than usual and when you get that motivation/desire to actually use your pencil or even your fingers to type...you can put it into words the way you want it to. Now that I have officially started vacation (well sort of), I no longer have that desire to put it in words...put it in paper...nor the desire to share...
It's funny how you have time to do all these things (blabbering, doodling, etc) when you are in the busiest of all times but when you are actually free...and bored to death of free time...you don't want to do anything. :-D I am amazed at myself really.... I usually wrote these things...during my exam times or when I was doing one of those all-niters. :-D I never understood when one of my friend mentioned that she used to read novels during exam time.... now I sorta get it :-D
Happy blogging to those who blogs!! :-)
I think I'll go on a bit of a hiatus...
I don't even know when I got the desire to write some stuff... I did use to write on rare occasions but I never considered myself to be a steady writer. So this blog of about 30 or 40 nonsensical blabbering is quite an achievement to tell you the truth. I was surprised at my continuity up till now...
Now that it's slowing down....this is what I believe is my true potential. I don't feel like writing...that's the way it always was. If I try to write something...my mind literally goes blank :-)
It's like..forget ya dude!!! I am on vacation :P
I guess during stressful times, you just tend to think a lot more than usual and when you get that motivation/desire to actually use your pencil or even your fingers to type...you can put it into words the way you want it to. Now that I have officially started vacation (well sort of), I no longer have that desire to put it in words...put it in paper...nor the desire to share...
It's funny how you have time to do all these things (blabbering, doodling, etc) when you are in the busiest of all times but when you are actually free...and bored to death of free time...you don't want to do anything. :-D I am amazed at myself really.... I usually wrote these things...during my exam times or when I was doing one of those all-niters. :-D I never understood when one of my friend mentioned that she used to read novels during exam time.... now I sorta get it :-D
Happy blogging to those who blogs!! :-)
I think I'll go on a bit of a hiatus...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Its amazing to see how you can write about "not writing" in that style. Keep "not writing" !!! wink wink
Haha..!! that's a funny one:-D
Thanks for reading.. it's always fun reading comments :D
I agree with akash's comment. A writing about no writing and its very interesting write again. I fall in the same category like you novel reader friend.
Post a Comment