Saturday, August 18, 2007

Moments to Capture...

Ft. Lauderdale Resorts:









Finally, after a long long long ride ... we're here:

Ahhhh...finally time to chill...in the cool water..









Leaving Lauderdale....beginning of the journey out in the sea





























Bahamas... (are we there yet?? *sigh...* It seems like a long trip if you watch out at the sea all the time... (was timing myself how long I could stare out to nowhere before I zoned out:-D))










Woohooo!! We're here ... at last !!
**********-----------------*****************

Trying to get a glimpse of Coral reefs...










An exciting adventure out in the sea...90 minutes of that and it's sea sickness time :-P










************----------------------*****************
Party at the Island...
The whole beach to about 50ppl....almost all to ourself!! Awesome!!

(Whole buncha frenly people... :-D)




























That's what I was doing.... Gazing out at the sea as if nothing in the world mattered!! :-) Beautiful place....




































Water is sooooooo clear and blue :D
you can even see the fishes right at the shore !! :-)



















Palm & Coconut Trees everywhere..... (i can't even tell the difference anymore :-S)
































Lizards are everywhere too !!! I heard people eat lizards too :-D Yumm yumm!! :P Delicious!!









Never seen this big cactus around my area!! :-)














International Baazaar in Bahamas... They got their own mini China Town!! :D





















Ocean so blue.... :-) Out there and in the middle of the sea again !!




















And this sums it all up!!
Goodbye... Sayonara... Adieu!!
Time to go HOME... home sweet home!! :-)

No comments: