Stalking with full passion.
Hiding behind every desire,
Every wish, yet to be fulfilled.
Ready to seize upon the moment,
Moment of slightest murmur.
Those silenced voices,
Full of joys, full of sorrows.
Inner conscious lay in shambles,
As chaos and turmoil rupture.
Stretched far beyond its limit,
Sole essence of life, torn apart.
Thousand needles pierce at once,
Writhing in pain, stumbling forward.
Silenced voices cry out in vain,

4 comments:
Too much of pain, ain't it?
sometime a bit too much ... for sure :-|
thanks for reading :-D
:P if you cud stand it that is LOL...
u have a good one
All those voice and all your sorrows
all your moments and all your trust!
All I wish I can take it all for you;
I just wish, you won't be anymore 'lost'! :)
Good nite!!
*Hugggss!!* :D
dog named boo huh? :P
cute cute!!
thanks for being there re kya!! :D
Post a Comment