Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sketching Away

It's been a while since I have been able to get a good night's sleep. Exams !! What a nightmare :-S Finally, a day off to just catch on my sleep and here I am sketching away because I can't fall asleep :-S Well I did sleep fully but that just wasn't enough I guess :-( Back to school and instead of studying I am falling asleep in class and out of class!!

Doodling is always fun!! I used to do that all the time in school. Time seem to zoom by when you're sketching away, not paying attention to any lectures. Of course, the fun vanishes when the teacher decides to pick on you out of nowhere!! :-D These days I don't get to doodle much, my teacher happens to be one of those picky ones. I remember when this guy fell asleep in class and he just went "Atom!!" What do you think? ...he put em on the spot. He's even one of those people who hates cell phones!! I know it's a distraction when it rings in the middle of lecture but last time accidently someone forgot to turn it off and he's like ...who's phone is that? And when noone answered, he was like...should I make a detector to find out? Better yet.. you can design it!! LOL He gave a story on how he hates silly gadgets like that when he is an engineer himself who help design those silly stuff!! He's crazy... :-D But he's one of those teacher who teaches very good you know. I hardly have teachers who want to teach and wants you to learn everything!!....98% of my teachers are like those who are only into going through lecture and poof vanish into thin air after classes. They're also the once who are really smart....I wonder why smartest of all people can't convey to students anything well!! Anyway....enough of school fun time :-P Back to sketching!!!

So here's what I came up with after long hours of playing basketball with scrapped papers with whole bunch of doodling.... :-D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice sketch and it looks like you..
:-)

Juggy said...

When is my sketch going to be completed..:P
I need that soon hai!!..:P

AeutiKT said...

Soon re? :-O
are u planning on passing that around?? like to find date :-P

i hate drawing potraits..u might look too scary...do u really wanna scare people :-P

Juggy said...

Are u scared!!..:P

AeutiKT said...

me? NEVERRRRR!!!!! *with emphasis re kya:P