Saturday, March 10, 2007

Parting is such sweet Sorrow...


Sometimes you start your day dreaming of times when you were with someone close spending all nights and days talking…sharing secrets, future plans and so on. Time flies by and you don’t even notice whether the whole night have passed or not. You are so engulfed in your talks that when you see the sunrise, you’re totally shocked. Once again it’s time to go to school, work, etc., totally bummed out because you have to leave everything at a stand still until you get to spend time again. Night is the only time when you are free, no other commitments. You just go and spend all night going out for long walks enjoying the beautiful sceneries and the best part is the companion you’re with. Everything seems just so magical at those moments, and it doesn’t last at all does it? No matter how long that night might be, it’s always the shortest imaginable.

Those childhood days when you used to hang out with whole bunch of your friends were just great. Going out in a journey of sorts after school, doing crazy things that are imaginable at those times…it’s something you will never forget. Even now, I just think about those moments and it just makes me laugh of the stupid things we did and the fun times we had. Parting is such sweet sorrow!! :-( When things were getting much more interesting, we had to say goodbye! Lost friends, lost companions, only memories to hold on to….

This song reminded me of those times … if I could find you now…things would be better


Ocean Avenue Lyrics by YellowCard


There's a place off Ocean Avenue,
Where I used to sit and talk with you,
We were both 16 and it felt so right,
Sleeping all day, staying up all night,
Staying up all night.

There's a place on the corner of Cherry Street,
We would walk on the beach in our bare feet,
We were both 18, and it felt so right,
Sleeping all day, staying up all night,
Staying up all night.

If I could find you now
Things would get better,
We could leave this town,
And Run forever,
Let your waves crash down on me
And take me away, yeah.

There's a piece of you that's here with me,
It's everywhere I go, it's everything I see
When I sleep, I dream and it gets me by,
I can make believe that you're here tonight,
That you're here tonight.

If I could find you now,
Things would get better.
We could leave this town,
And run forever
I know somewhere, somehow, we'll be together
Let your waves crash down on me,
And take me away, yeah.

I remember the look in your eyes,
When I told you that this was goodbye
You were begging me not tonight,
Not here,
Not now.
We're looking up at the same night sky
And keep pretending the sun will not rise
We'll be together for one more night,
Somewhere, somehow.

If I could find you now,
Things would get better.
We could leave this town,
And run forever.
I know somewhere, somehow we'll be together.
Let your waves crash down on me,
And take me away, yeah.




3 comments:

Juggy said...

Are u afraid of parting with me too ho??...:P
Ajhaa lekha lekha!! I ll read !! :D

AeutiKT said...

ajha lekha re :-O

i end it there coz i didn't wanna write ni (but u're not supposed to know that :-S)

Juggy said...

Aajha aaru kura lekha bhaneko ni dalli..:P
Kura nai bujhdaina..:(
:S