When the whole world seems to be pushing me down
You come in my thoughts with your arms wide open
You embrace me and softly whisper
You’ll be all right my dear…be strong!!
I close my eyes and you appear before me
With a swift turn, you glide past me as if you are flying
I see a glimpse of your smile with that traditional wink of yours
Instantly brightening up my solemn days
I lay down, in the hopes of sweet dreams
Chasing butterflies in a garden during sunshiny days
Staring out the window to get a glimpse of the bright full moon
Hoping its illumination can shed some light on the pain instilled within my heart
Lying awake all night, reminiscing about your tender touch
Daydreaming…plunging into a sweet reverie
Listening to music, only to be magnifying the intensity of details
Walking hand in hand, dancing in the sweet serenade
Melting away the stresses of the rigorous daily life
I close my eyes only to see you right by my side
Seeing you smirk, oh!! Such a sweet smile
Lying awake at nights only to dream of the moments to be
I fall asleep as I work hard to keep my eyes open
With each blink of an eye, you fade away … farther … and … f a r t h e r
Failing to keep my daydreams alive for even a moment longer
My eyes stay shut, and only thing visible is the darkness in my heart
You walk past me without noticing me
I hold onto myself, as if to restrain myself from falling
That sweet smile of yours that I could no longer see
Sweet kisses … the soft touches of your lips...all turned to dust!
The End

2 comments:
Can I copy and save this poem??..:D
I love it!! I love it sooo much!
Can you read this to me!!..:P
are you hyper :-P
Post a Comment