Friday, February 11, 2011
A Bad Omen
A crack in an encased mirror,
Dredging up an ol' superstition...
A prick on a finger from a thorn,
Cursing at an innocent gardner...
A presence of an animal corpse,
Unsettling feeling arising within...
An unexpected bump on a course,
Causing a skip on a heart beatin'...
A presence of a lone crow cawing,
Ignoring the myth about souls...
An apparition of black cat darting,
Pressing back on the folklores...
A myriad of unreal coincidences,
Tearing it up at the inner cores...
A series of bad omen hit ashore,
Snubbing to build up the defenses...
Dredging up an ol' superstition...
A prick on a finger from a thorn,
Cursing at an innocent gardner...
A presence of an animal corpse,
Unsettling feeling arising within...
An unexpected bump on a course,
Causing a skip on a heart beatin'...
A presence of a lone crow cawing,
Ignoring the myth about souls...
An apparition of black cat darting,
Pressing back on the folklores...
A myriad of unreal coincidences,
Tearing it up at the inner cores...
A series of bad omen hit ashore,
Snubbing to build up the defenses...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh!!! nice words...
nice wrote man
I leave a response whenever I like a article on a website
or I have something to valuable to contribute
to the conversation. Usually it's caused by the passion communicated in the post I browsed. And on this post "A Bad Omen". I was moved enough to leave a comment :-P I actually do have a few questions for you if it's okay.
Is it just me or do some of these responses look like they are coming from
brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on other social
sites, I'd like to follow you. Would you list all of your communal pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
my site - automated forex system trading
Post a Comment