Saturday, December 8, 2007

what matters...

I guess the hard part to understand about girls from guys is the simple fact of how important the small things can be taken. For so many girls....simple...small things weigh more in value than big things...

From simple things they can find out how much a person really care about them.... I don't know why it's so hard to understand you know... I mean...some things are ok..granted stupid!! ...such as remembering birthday for instance..or the day you first met...those things could be seen as knitty gritty things..and worthless in reality even...but sometimes small behaviors/actions that one cannot really notice can have a great affect on the other person. I am sure everyone has experienced something similar to this...may it be from your partner or from a friend..colleague...acquaintance anyone for that matter. You get hurt by people's negligence ... Something so meaningless could harm a lot to some... I know no one can avoid that!! If I said I have never done that once in my life...that would be lying. After all how would I know what hurt others... Everyone has their own level of tolerance. Maybe I shouldn't even complain about it, because I may have done the same thing to someone in my life. That doesn't mean what happened didn't make me any sadder. ^_^

Why am I talking about this? well... that's another story. I guess, I should just let it go...but for me I guess it does mean a lot you know? Maybe to a lot of people it would seem just cruel...or maybe some even just ignore it like it's nothing...but me? hmmm what can i say... I guess I am one of those people who like to take a little things and turn it into a huge thing :P

Ah well...i think it's messed to not consider how it would impact others on the comments they make... (Maybe I should heed my own words? ) If it was a stranger ... ok I would understand...coz they don't know any better... even if it was acquaintance or distant friends I would care less....but from someone you actually care about??...it's just a bit too hard to swallow.

I guess that's how life is... touche'...
live and learn to ignore...
or
live and do something if u can do something about it rather than Bsing here in the blog right? :P

I know I know...I got it...

2 comments:

norrbu said...

"For so many girls....simple...small things weigh more in value than big things..."

I really hope this is true. Or are you one of the few.

AeutiKT said...

I am bit in the odd pool...I don't really know what I value more...small things?...big things?...nothing? something? everything? :S

These days what's considered important? and what's considered not important? is pretty vague in both genders. I guess it all depends on your characteristics, how you have become who you are right now. Everyone has there own way of defining what's important to them :-) and I guess I have my own and that I think depends on my mood :P