So here I am … I guess I am in no mood to write. On top of that, it is holiday season and you know what that means? .It means even if you wanted to write, you won’t want to write. Ok, ok, that was plain BS there …
Actually, people are taking vacation and disappearing like crazy. Since I don’t have any vacation hours as of today, I am basically stuck here till the end of the holidays. How lame is that? I know…gee wheeze right?
Today really feels like Friday to me, since it is most of my colleagues’ last day before the holidays. I am just waiting here counting of the hours, and minutes…and as the time nears the end…even the seconds are moving like it’s an hour hand!! Stupid sense of time…your mind plays a real trick with you, doesn’t it?
Anyway, I got more piles of junk to read just now. That is lame too…for I have no desire to read. Christmas lunch party was filled with awesome food… so guess what that could mean? I am stuffed and ready to flop any minute. It doesn’t look good for the rest of the day for sure.
Chocolates, you say? Well I thought it would wake me up…but no… it’s having no effects of that sort on me as of this minute. Saying that, I started to write even though I have no particular desire to write hoping that this would be one way to kill time of course!!
Did it work? Seems to be…but don’t make me look at the clock again you know!! That would just override this grand effort of mine. Time’s ticking away and no matter what you say it will still keep on ticking but then… why does it seem to slow down if you keep looking at it? It’s a bit of a conundrum, isn’t it? In reality, of course, you know it’s not…but then why is so hard to make your mind believe it’s otherwise? Ah well…that’s something I no longer want to ponder on about. I got better things to do right? LOL … big AS IF should follow that statement!!
Okay!! So what else is going on with me?
Hmmmm…
Guess nothing interesting!!!
The rule is…if you have to wait and think about it for more than thirty seconds, then most likely there is nothing interesting going on. What say you?
You know what actually… This font is really eye catching, well to me anyway! Maybe that’s the reason I haven’t already closed this document. The more I write, the more I want to keep writing gibberish. I love the capital fonts on this. It sort of reminds me of calligraphy. I wish I knew how to write like this for real!! Maybe, I should give it a shot one of these days!
It looks like I am writing a letter to someone!
Not bad huh?…

No comments:
Post a Comment