Sunday, November 4, 2007
Joys of Travelling??
So here was the great adventure ...well sort of LOL.... Woohoo right? :P (not!!...well it was alright to tell ya the truth). So what else can I say...every place is the same!! In a sense that's always true I guess because ...what does every place have? People, houses, cars, trees and so on... So here I am about 6hrs away from home...as if it's soooo far away right? (:-D) It's a quiet little town if you're used to living in a place with high rises. I haven't seen any high rises as of yet. Maybe I am still in the outskirts of little towns and haven't broken the barrier to the real city :P
Anyway, they put me in this hotel...Marriott!! supposed to be a great and fancy fancy place..(not what you call a luxury hotel but still you know..it's supposed to be one of the good ones). Okay so here I was all tired from the drive and I go to sleep and first day I thought the bed was kinda feeling funny. But I pay no attention to it you know...maybe I was too tired..who knows!!! I managed to sleep through the uneasiness. Next day comes around and as soon as I enter the bed, guess what??... I get itchy :-S What the heck was that? I thought it was just me being paranoid you know? But I wake up in the middle of the night again and I can't stay on the bed at all. So I stay out and still couldn't sleep. When it comes to itchiness I just can't help it...as soon as it start there is no stopping my paranoia. I started thinking about that movie I saw where there were bugs on the bed and the guy gets rash all over.
I used to think "Don't let the bed bugs bite!!" was one of those things that you say to the kids just for the heck of it you know.... Guess this proved me wrong :P
Well I didn't notice anything at first...but guess what....next day...I look at my arms and legs and it had bites all over!! The joy!! :S I never had a bed bug bite before !! :S I thought it was some allergic reaction...told them to change the room and all and they did. But the paranoia had already started you know....there was no way for me to get it outta my head now. So it takes a while ...to get adjusted to the new settings and it's all fine. But the stupid bug bites hasn't still receded :-( What a welcoming from the little critters...they had a feast!! LOL.... red wine fiesta!! :P Ah well...my arm ain't looking any good though... as a matter of matter...it looks gross!!! I don't even wanna look at it. I was always one of those people who get allergic reaction rather quickly you know...so this ain't helping at all if you know what I mean... It's been about a week.. and it still there :S First two days it was tiny and wasn't itching as much now it's like red and itchy.. :S I want revenge re kya !! :P (tit for tat you know!! ) LOL... Now I think I will always be paranoid about hotels :P
Other than that...this place has pretty little beach and park areas. I wasn't expecting anything grand so it's like whatever...ok I am here... now what :P LOL... The GPS is an interesting piece of tool that you will want to kill after about 5 min of usage...lol I mean, come on!! I can lead myself into the dead-ends!!! I don't need no GPS telling me to go to dead-ends!! It reminded me of that commercial in tv...where the GPS tells you to make a turn and the turn leads you to the house!! LOL...it's a grand tool...don't ya think so!! Well, although it has it's downs..it does have its upsides too I suppose. Thank goodness I didn't drive into the house !! :P It's a joy I tell ya (:-D). Have to give it a try at least once and try to choke it..:P LOL... You get to the point where you don't know what to do...laugh? or cry? LOL...it's a moment to cherish I suppose LOL...
Anyway, they put me in this hotel...Marriott!! supposed to be a great and fancy fancy place..(not what you call a luxury hotel but still you know..it's supposed to be one of the good ones). Okay so here I was all tired from the drive and I go to sleep and first day I thought the bed was kinda feeling funny. But I pay no attention to it you know...maybe I was too tired..who knows!!! I managed to sleep through the uneasiness. Next day comes around and as soon as I enter the bed, guess what??... I get itchy :-S What the heck was that? I thought it was just me being paranoid you know? But I wake up in the middle of the night again and I can't stay on the bed at all. So I stay out and still couldn't sleep. When it comes to itchiness I just can't help it...as soon as it start there is no stopping my paranoia. I started thinking about that movie I saw where there were bugs on the bed and the guy gets rash all over.
I used to think "Don't let the bed bugs bite!!" was one of those things that you say to the kids just for the heck of it you know.... Guess this proved me wrong :P
Well I didn't notice anything at first...but guess what....next day...I look at my arms and legs and it had bites all over!! The joy!! :S I never had a bed bug bite before !! :S I thought it was some allergic reaction...told them to change the room and all and they did. But the paranoia had already started you know....there was no way for me to get it outta my head now. So it takes a while ...to get adjusted to the new settings and it's all fine. But the stupid bug bites hasn't still receded :-( What a welcoming from the little critters...they had a feast!! LOL.... red wine fiesta!! :P Ah well...my arm ain't looking any good though... as a matter of matter...it looks gross!!! I don't even wanna look at it. I was always one of those people who get allergic reaction rather quickly you know...so this ain't helping at all if you know what I mean... It's been about a week.. and it still there :S First two days it was tiny and wasn't itching as much now it's like red and itchy.. :S I want revenge re kya !! :P (tit for tat you know!! ) LOL... Now I think I will always be paranoid about hotels :P
Other than that...this place has pretty little beach and park areas. I wasn't expecting anything grand so it's like whatever...ok I am here... now what :P LOL... The GPS is an interesting piece of tool that you will want to kill after about 5 min of usage...lol I mean, come on!! I can lead myself into the dead-ends!!! I don't need no GPS telling me to go to dead-ends!! It reminded me of that commercial in tv...where the GPS tells you to make a turn and the turn leads you to the house!! LOL...it's a grand tool...don't ya think so!! Well, although it has it's downs..it does have its upsides too I suppose. Thank goodness I didn't drive into the house !! :P It's a joy I tell ya (:-D). Have to give it a try at least once and try to choke it..:P LOL... You get to the point where you don't know what to do...laugh? or cry? LOL...it's a moment to cherish I suppose LOL...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
no wonder u been MIA!;oP..
and I just thot of a great way to cover those bed bugs bite..and that is LOVE bites! def will cover those tinee winee bugs bite marks?;oP hehe..
dun need to thank me!!
always my pleasure re kya ;oP..
and outta here..dun wanna procrastinate too much(had been a while so came here to take a peek!:oD)..got an exam in a week(and better finish my late assignments too, tho i wont be gettn marks for them :oS)
have a good one!and pls do take my suggestion seriously ;oP..
*gone*
Post a Comment