Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fluttering of a Heart


With an enchanting…yet a subdued smile,
You wandered around the dreamland.
Awaiting a glimpse…just a tiny glimpse,
Of a butterfly that fluttered your heart.

Longingly you gazed upon me calmly,
Eyes filled with fiery passion from within.
With a growing tremble in your heart,
You longed to reach out and touch me.

Enamored and enchanted I seemed…
In a moonlit night skies by the waterfall,
As if communing with the nature…
Things seemingly dissolved around me.

With an extended hand, you reached out…
Bewildered, I stood motionless…watching...
With a sweet smile…you walked towards me,
Intensely, I was keeping up with all your steps.

With elegance, you swiftly lifted me up,
At an instant I held you tightly without hesitation.
Flushed I was from the moment’s contact,
As unknown warmth spread deep inside…

Unexpected shyness grasped from within,
As passion burned deep within our hearts…
The fluttering wings of a butterfly soared high,
As the fluttering hearts of our shifted its gears…

2 comments:

Juggy said...

You smiled with an amazing grace..
I stood stern, but my heart raced!
I stared in your beautiful eyes...
My heart fluttered in sweet dreams without a trace!!

Flutters still in heart as we kiss,
fluttering hearts for moments to miss!
I watch you soaring high...
Will you be beside me, will you be my eternal bliss??

AeutiKT said...

Will I?...Will I?
I wonder as I fly high...
Higher and higher still,
Fluttering heart not giving way!

Searching for answers...
Answers just beneath my wings,
My heart flutters in contempt...
Am I still searching???