Monday, September 3, 2007

Damsel Forever in Distress


Thru a tiny crevice, you entered my life…
It was in shambles…no lies would hide it,
Efforts seemed wasted, though I tried my best…
Fallen I remained, for I chose to see no light.

Although apparently you never attempted,
Understanding would have been unattainable.
Closed I was…forever to you and the world,
Not a hint of my feelings would I let it slip away.

A new persona had been erected in place,
In place…for a seemingly ruined soul,
I stand here now, as strong as I could feel…
Though broken within, not a trace was visible.

With hopes of better future and life for you,
I bade a final farewell without shedding any tear.
No longer a damsel in distress in your eyes,
Full of love and care...I departed at long last.

Though of heavy-heart…surely you as well,
My appreciation for you remains inside forever,
For lending a shoulder to a random stranger,
Wishing you happiness, I walk forth with strength.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice.

Nepali Akash said...

'the things reflected in people's eyes are full of deception...nothing is as simple as it seems...'


does that mean senses are deceptive? hmm.. maya !!!!

AeutiKT said...

well i guess it doesn't really mean that your senses are deceptive all the time. If one knows how to use all of them at once without ignoring each and every data....then it could be very powerful and details that could have been missed will not be missed. But on the same hand, if one is so into one sense (e.g. love for instance) one tends to ignore all other data gathered by other senses and hence fall into the trap.

But usually people say look into their eyes..you can tell whether they lie or not easily that way. I don't believe it's true. If one is very good at lying, they can lie looking at you just as easily.

Nepali Akash said...

Hmm...

How I wish this was true:
"If one knows how to use all of them at once without ignoring each and every data..."

But, alas, its always been a distant dream!!

Forget about the eyes, sometimes you won't even notice lying to yourself. Self deception I mean. Again, recursively, your senses.

Whatyasay?

AeutiKT said...

I must say... I am very good at that :P
and even if i can ...i am good at ignoring it :D
LOL..

Dreams might come true one day coz without dreams...people won't look forward to tomorrows ~.^_^.~
I look forward to that dream coming true netime soon :D

norrbu said...

we're all the same.