Monday, July 2, 2007

Bad Dreams


Some people believe in dreams so much, they spend their whole life trying to figure out the meaning of each intricate details of the dream. They believe that dreams has a great meaning that will affect/define your life. I however think that is complete nonsense. Sometimes your mind just goes out on a field day when it comes to imagining impossible things. If you sleep right after watching a scary movie or are obsessed with a game, you will dream something similar. Does that mean that is somehow related to you? Hmm... does dreams hold a key to your future? present? past? :-S

Most of the time I never remember my dreams. Of course that doesn't mean I don't dream at all, everyone dreams...about something. I just don't seem to remember any...which I am really glad about because the ones I do remember are not so great. When I wake up suddenly, I usually remember the ends of it...but I forget them really quickly as well...(this rarely happens tho). If I pursue to remember it then maybe I can get more bits and pieces. I can maybe even piece the puzzles together but I hardly want to do that with my dreams that I remember. They don't seem to be all that great of a dream.

It's either crazy and wild dreams or ...it's just bad dreams.

Sometimes, you wake up... and you don't even realize you were dreaming. It all seems so real...you think it really happened. You can't tell the difference between reality and imaginary. All the time I dream of something serious...it always turns out to be similar in fashion. It all happens like it always would. I am there in the dream...but am I there as a third person? or I am part of the dream? ...I have no idea :-S All I know is that I can't do anything different...
It all feels so real !!....I just end up like the others in the dream...worried and afraid...even if you try so hard not to care...you are stuck!!

Numbness....why can't I be indifferent... that's what I end up thinking.

I wake up... It takes a while to realize it's a dream. Why can't I just dream of peaceful things? :-S Is my mind always so jumbled up? or do I just watch too many movies?? :-S

When I sleep...i just want to sleep...no dreams no nothing...!! Dreams are like movies...you just watch and see what happens. You didn't write the stories..you have no ability to do anything but watch or go with the flow....and if it's a recurring dream...then at the end things end all the same ... like all the horror movies. There were only a few instance when I woke up and I go back thinking of doing something different in the same dream and I actually was able to change it :-D That was some crazy dreams tho :-P It rarely happens.....you never can usually continue the same dream after you wake up anyway....ah well !!

There's a thin line between reality and imaginary things. What happens when you no longer can distinguish between the two? Does it mean that my dreams are real and it's trying to convey some message? That's as far as I will go when it comes to thinking about dreams... or most of the time..not even that far!! :-D
I don't try to delve on my dreams too much... Dreams are just dreams... Maybe it's trying to tell me something...and maybe not....but I am not chasing my dreams anytime soon :-) I just don't want to remember any dreams at all ..whatsoever!! ...may it be good or bad.. I dont' care!!

2 comments:

Juggy said...

Sweet dreams are to be cherished and bad dreams forgotten!! :D
I saw bad dream while I slept this afternoon!! Felt like almost real!! maybe the Headache I was having did the trick!! :S
Write more kyaa! I need to read more!! :D

Nepali Akash said...

Can we have a link exchange?