Friday, May 4, 2007

Happiness to Last a Lifetime


With you beside me…it’s heaven on earth!
I fantasize about those days…
Where we lie together in the meadows,
Counting the stars in the still of the night.

I doze off on your shoulders,
Just to wake up with your sweet smile.
Smile that would show hope …
Even to those who have lost it all.

Eyes filled with intense emotions,
We look at one another…
To be lost in the sea of happiness,
The blissful moments we’ve molded together.

Forging memories to last a lifetime…
Infinite bliss we had always hoped to create.
Smiling with our heart’s content…
Promising forever to be side by side.

5 comments:

Juggy said...

I want to be lost in your eyes,
Just to find you and me together!!
If you find me within your heart,
Will you smile and shine forever??
:)

AeutiKT said...

Forever and ever...
I wud shine so bright!!
With radiant smile...
Till the days end!

Juggy said...

Days would remain forever
embedded in each walked mile,
glittering within our soul,
shining with radiant smile!!
:)

AeutiKT said...

Glittered are our hearts,
Fiery as a new born star!
Filled with passion we walk,
Mesmerized all the while.

Souls intertwine within,
Paving brightly our future.
Together we stand tall...
Resolute to withstand all obstacles.

Juggy said...

For our beliefs we stand,
feeling each mile we conquer!!
Conjured in ecstatic dreams,
with smile then we revere!!
:)