
the more I failed.
I tried and avoided you,
but my heart beckoned for you more.
I ignored my thoughts,
and tears poured with passion.
I subdued my conscious thoughts,
and my subconscious screamed out loud.
Freedom is what my heart yearned for,
and I chained it to the ground.
Trying to protect?
protection from what? and whom?
Questions and more questions,
what is it that I am truly afraid of?
Bottled up emotions,
outlet only the vastness of shadows.
Main source of fear,
totally lost in oblivion.
You showed me the way,
and briefly, all the pain melted away.
Like the snow melts away,
when the sun rises after a brief interlude.
You were the light for me,
light that filled my dark heart.
Dream a little higher you’d say,
but I was too engulfed by the darkness.
Be free from your darkness you’d say,
but darkness was my only consolation.
You believed in me,
but fear kept me still.
Fear had a terrible hold on my heart,
you could see it all too clearly.
It was a daunting task to break away,
and I was too distraught by failing miserably.
Ashamed, I broke away from you,
seeking solace where I could find none.
Disappeared into darkness,
now my one and only comforter.
The End.

4 comments:
:O
For whom is it written??..
Now don't put disclaimer as Phantom did!!..:P
Saprasanga Byakhya garnus na!!..:P
for myself ni :-P
more like an eye opener sorta thing if u get what i mean [i don't get it but u mite :-)]
juggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I like your profile picture here :-D
it's like Nowhere man...
i don't know where i got that from...it was a spur of the moment thing....now i forgot the reason :-)
P.S. i haven't understood the last sentence yet.. trying to decipher it ~.^_^.~
Thank you.
I'm there too...
Yearning to come back into Love,
Out of the shawdows....
To dispell the fear, overcome the darkness...
If you've found a way..let me know..
peace
Opulently I acquiesce in but I contemplate the brief should have more info then it has.
Post a Comment