Of course, it could be a writer's block. But this is a blog, it's not like you're trying to write for your class. It's a non-creative work, something you jot down just because you want to ...for the heck of it. Something sort of like a diary..i suppose.
Here I am listening to music. Music relieves some stress in a way, sort of like meditating because you're not particularly thinking of anything. At the moment you are only concentrating on the music itself rather than the words. Just enjoying the beats, the rythms, and so on ... letting your stress wash away. Anyway...
Browsing through emails, I land on a new one. It's from.......a friend. Without opening, I look at it contemplating if I should open it or not in the first place. Then you probably are wondering...it's from a friend!! why not open it??? Well it's a long story... It brought back some memories...hmmm.....good? or bad ? I can't really say...maybe a little bit of both. But I can see what the email will be saying....and nothing good i bet...
If you know the email is going to contain something bad, then why would you want to open it right? But then it was emailed to you, so you should read it too. So I log out of the email and decide maybe I don't want to read it for now...not deleting it right away. Then as the time passes, you wonder what's in the email. :-S What the heck!!!! I just decided not to read it and now I want to??? Why does that happen? :-S I don't know if that happens to all but it's like the one thing you know you don't want to do or you shouldn't do... you want to do more !!
Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and decide to read it. It was only 15 minutes past the time I saw that email. Remarkable!!
Shocked in my inability to wait, and more shocked by what I read. Depressing...hurtful.. letters!! They should be totally banned, I'd say. Being a sensitive person is really crap sometimes... :-(
Should've have deleted it after all !!
But now it's kept as a reminder to myself instead!! Lessons Learned...
flurry of events...
overwhelming pressure
seeking relief
alcohol!! sweet nectar of life
words exchanged...
without thought or care
unintended pain
unnecessary troubles
The saddest thing is....the friend doesn't even know what was written there!!! *sigh....*
~.^_^.~
cheers!?!?! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment