Sunday, February 25, 2007

All-Niters!!

Time to do homework once again…so much work and only three problems :-S Why does it take so long when only few problems are assigned? I have been working on it for two whole days (counting today too of course :-D) … with little breaks for sanity checks!! :-D Plus listening to songs keeps me motivated it seems… or at least keeps me awake for those alniters!!

To tell you the truth, today was much more exciting than yesterday!! Of course that means a little less productive day too :-P Woke up after 4 hours of sleep :-S slept too late yesterday!! Yawwnnnn!!! *sighs**

Don’t you just love the mornings when you wake up, look out the window and all you see is flurries of snow. I get one of those huge smiles (probably really ugly huge smiles :-D ) in my face when that happens. Yes I know I am Nutz!!… It’s just so enchanting moment I tell you. Maybe it’s just me, but I just love snow. Blizzards are a bit harsh because of the 50mph cold biting winds!! but this one was flurries..it’s like cottons falling out of the skies. I love to just get some hot chocolate and go outside by the patio and watch the snow fall to the ground accumulating so fast. It’s just so awesome of a sight!! Then by the time you’re done with the hot chocolate…you can hear the kids run around enjoying the snow…unaware of how troublesome snow can really be. So of course being me… I had to go out and dance out in the snow too :-D It’s a joy!! With ipod in my pocket...listening to the songs as I take a walk in the snow-filled roads...flurries all around. Skipping across the road... (of course not falling :-P....and prancing around like a kid hehe ).

I can pretend I don’t have to go clean the parking lot and the car tomorrow when it ice rains on top of the snow :-D For now…Snow Fite time :-D you just have to join in on that !!

Who In the right mind will turn that down.. NOT ME NOT ME!!! My little brother decides to join in on the fun!! Packing snow too…soo cool!! With gloves on however, it was pretty hard to pack it really hard…I like it that way anyway !!. Don’t wanna get hurt :-P But later on, my bro decides…it’s packs more nicely if you don’t wear gloves. I get him with a poofy snow…then he starts throwing fake snow balls and I get hit…snow over each others face… cold!!! :-D Fun Fun…but tiring… Shoveling the parking lot time!! With ice rain later it’s gonna be really hard like last time….(car got stuck on parking lot…one of them is still stuck to this day and it’s already past a week!! Nothing melted !!! :-( Now it's gonna be stuck for 2 more weeks...plowers piled more snow right behind that car again :-S ) At least my car would be free :-D...not gonna let it be stuck like last time!!

We decided to help the kids with making a huge snow man…We shoveled up all the snow and pile it up in one spot so they can use it :-D They're cute !! :-D they started using the huge mountain of ice and snow pile behind the other car as a hill so they could sled down it... don't fall now :-D They are excited about making snowman..snow angels..running around ..putting snow inside clothes and what nots!!!! wonderful snowy days..I remember doing those same stuff when I was little. We used to go behind one of the elementary school ..there was a huge hill!! So we got paper boxes and used those to slide down the hill...it was fun times :-) Bit of reminiscing time :-P

After shoveling up the parking lot and the walkway...we went inside for warm chocolate. It's really dehydrating.... I decided to stay outside again with hot chocolate in my hand and enjoy the sight for a bit longer: the snow covered trees are just so beautiful, I can stare at it for hours and hours. And I saw the snow flakes figures too :-D They're awesome!! How many can you actually find? It’s almost like finding a four-leaved clover. Anyone wanna guess what my distraction was today :-D But it was worth it I’d say….one more nite of less sleep I can endure. :-D


2 comments:

Juggy said...

I want some snow..:(
I don't have any!!..:(
Can u have my part of fun too??..:P

AeutiKT said...

Sure I can have your part of the fun too :-D

I built a small snowman on top of my car...put a crown on it and declared it Juggy for the day !!
~.^_^.~
Also put food coloring...just give it a bit pozazz (is that how u spell it?? :-S ah well ...u know what i mean :-P even if you don't I'll assume you do :-D )