Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Folks!!!

So yeah!!! Friday the 13th is almost nearing the end and since most of you who are reading this is still doing well enough to read this... :-P I probably am safe to assume that you all have already probably had the worst luck (or the best :-P depending on what you believe) of the day.

With that said...Now... we can get ready to celebrate the passing of the supposedly unlucky day!! and continue on with the special day with your valentine....

There is a day for everything these days! You look it up in google or wiki even and you are most likely to find a some kind specially named day for every day of the year...although I am not saying that with 100% guarantee :-P I haven't thoroughly researched that yet! :-P

Anyway, I personally don't get too excited about any day that doesn't give me a day off from work or school (whatever my occupation might be at the time). The main reason is that you just don't get that satisfaction of spending the whole day with family and friends. If you go to work and then do something later in the evening (even if it is special in some way), it just is not the same as having a holiday you know... I know...I know...I am just complaining :-P But then, that's my job!!

Here's a little something for A Sweet Valentine...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I love you now,
You know I love you forever. : )