Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SLOW start on a SLOW day...



After a while it makes you wonder if you're actually moving slower to make it a even slower day. Moving like a sloth while everything else around is moving at a snail's pace. Yeah my mind seems to get carried away a bit at times... Laa Dee Dahh... I am in a super La La land.... The birds are chirping...bees are buzzing...squirrels are chasing the acorns...on a bright sunny breezy cool day :P


YA RIGHT!!!!

......STOP Interrupting!!! This is a La La Land for a reason!! Duhhhh!!

Slow starter...
There is fire but it's just not catching ON as you expect it (you know what I mean)
Today... I had just fallen asleep and then I dreamt that a bird had sneaked into the room after leaving the window open (humming bird I was saying to myself as if I was talking to myself). It was a little bird...smaller than a sparrow ...what else could it be right? :P Black n white dreams u know... give me a break :P
It was hovering above me and I was sleeping :S Now what the heck was that? Then the bird finally finds its way out and I was about the close the window when all of a sudden I hear a buzzing noise.. :S Beee?? right in front of my face?? (I hadn't gotten up yet...I was thinking of getting up as I was super sleepy you know :P)
Then I wake up ....slapping my hands crazying as to ward off scary scary thing :P only to find out it was dream :S I thought I was awake :P Go figure!! I wonder if was making the buzzing noise :P Snore Snore :P (although this by no way mean I am intentionally admitting that I snore :P LOL)

Neway it was humid with the rain pouring outside....didn't help me sleep any better. Reminds me of those back to school days when you stay awake all night and sleep on and off. Only back then...you did that on purpose!! How the things change as you get older :P

Today feels like MONDAY...long weekends just spoils you doesn't it? :P Hmmm...reminded me of an old old song that went....
....Wish it was Sunday....
.....coz it's my FUNDAY!!.....bla bla bla :P
Well I guess you could have figured out the title of the song if I had put a little bit more of the lyrics but touche... NO CAN DO!! My memory doesn't allow for such miracles!!

Even though I complain :P I love rain....
At least I don't need to wash my car of that silly pile of pollens you know :P But then I think it needs to pour harder next time...:P....(today was more like rats and mice....it needs to be elephants and horses maybe :P )..... it was layered thicker than I thought!!!

1 comment:

Nepali Akash said...

love the rain too... esp. the audible plink plink on my window pane, and of course, the damp smell of the ground.