Monday, April 28, 2008

Drifting Away...


Drifting....

That's what it all seems like...
I am drifting through space and anyone or anything that bumps in my path is ......
They exist and they don't at the same time.
I stare blankly off into space...as if there is something of intense aura that's capturing my attention
......and yet..... I know not if it really does.
My mind is drifting away.............while my bodily presence exist to show the surroundings' of my existence.
It's as if a drone of me is left behind to do the daily redundant chores.
Redundancy....
Is that the problem?
..........can't be.... it hasn't become redundant yet.
Dream-like state...
It feels as if I am disconnected from myself. Am I even blinking? Knock Knock!!!
My eyes feel heavy...as if I have not had sleep for ages.
Do I even sleep?...or is it that my body is in slumber while my mind is elsewhere.
Blink*
Spaced out again...
What is it that's going through my mind?
Blank page enters my line of sight...I have no clue what is going on....
It's as if my mind is screaming out with messages that I can't comprehend.
Comprehension....
Do I even try?
...............................I wonder.......................
HELLOOOOO!!! (someone waves their hand in front of my face....)
Instant formation of irritation.....but it vanishes like antibacterial hand sanitzer
Did I fall asleep while typing?......with my eyes open?.....
Eyelids feel heavy as it blinks sloth-like...
sleep...
sleep is what i need...an uninterrupted sleep!!
inturrupted sleep seems to be taking over... tossing and turning
What is it that I am dreaming of? aggravated.....bubbling with emotions I wake up
....as memories begins to fade away leaving behind not relief but this queasy feeling...
a notion that .....................................................
...Drifting...

1 comment:

Nepali Akash said...

watch out !! you might accidentally enter enlightenment !!! wink wink