Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!



So today is valentine's day. I guess you all knew that didn't ya? :P LOL okay okay I'll stop the BS :D (only for now :P). Anyway... I am not really a big fan of it though!! I always forget the days that are important...why should I make this anything special. :P
Hmm... maybe I should write for my sweet valentine :D (Guess who would that be ...:P guess guess!!...okay it was a rhetorical question :D or is it? :P)
Okay here goes my attempt at V-poem :D

Roses are blue (oops i mean red)
Violets are blue (shouldn't violets be violet? :P)
I'd give you red (rose duh!!! :P)
If you'd give me blue!! (:D Isn't that cool?...it rhymed :P)

So on to the more serious stuff... Hmm... So what can be more important that the melting of the ice in Everest !!
Topic of the day is global warming!! Can we do anything about it? If we can ..we better do everything soon...otherwise Nepal will become a huge pond! :S

So on this special day...show some LOVE!!! (Love To Mother Earth!!)
One CAN make a DIFFERENCE when lotsa ones can make millions n more!! We can do something little that can add up to be really big ain't it ? :D
So...show some love ppl!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gave you blue!
Where is my red?? :P
I caught the flu!! :(
Where is my bed?? :'(
See see this rhymes better!! :-D
Can I show some love too?? :P

AeutiKT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AeutiKT said...

LOL!!

ok I give up ... u win :P

n u can always show some love to mother earth !! :D